The Coupon feature is a seller marketing tool that allows sellers to offer discounts on their products. The Coupon feature provides sellers with the ability to set up shop-wide or product-specific coupons. Sellers receive their unique coupon codes, which they can share with customers. Customers can then redeem these codes to enjoy discounted prices on the designated products.
Unlike the Countdown Timer, where anyone can purchase products at a discounted price within the designated time limit, the Coupon feature adds an element of exclusivity, as only customers with a valid coupon code can purchase the product at the discounted price. For more information on the Countdown Timer, check out our guide: Seller Marketing Section: Countdown Timer.
Follow these steps to start your Coupon campaign now!
1. Access your Shop Manager and go to the "Marketing" section.
3. Click on "Shop Coupons" if you want to set up a campaign that applies to your entire shop.
4. Give your campaign a name, such as "Mother's Day Sale," and click on "Time frame" to set the duration of your campaign.
5. Set the start date and end date for your campaign. We recommend a duration of 1-2 weeks, allowing ample time for promotion on your social media channels and for Design Market's editors to feature it in our email newsletters and other promotional channels. The duration should create a sense of urgency, encouraging customers to make a purchase during the campaign period.
6. Next, set the discount percentage and the number of coupons you will distribute. Please note that the discount percentage is based on the original price of the product, not any discounted price you may have set while listing your products. Ensure that the coupon discounted price you set is enticing to potential customers by considering the current discounted prices of all the products. The "Amount" of your coupon refers to the maximum number of people who can redeem the coupon. Once this limit is reached, the coupon campaign will automatically end, creating an additional sense of urgency for potential customers to make their purchase.
7. If you want to set up a campaign for specific selected products, click on "Sale Coupons."
8. The process for setting up "Sale Coupons" is mostly the same as for "Shop Coupons." Follow the previous steps to configure your "Sale Coupons" campaign.
9. The only difference is that you need to select existing products to include in the campaign. After clicking on the "Edit" icon under the "Add Listings" section, simply check the boxes next to the products you want to include. Refer to the original prices and current discounted prices of each product when making your selections.
10. Once you have saved your settings, you will find an overview of your campaign in your account. You have the flexibility to make further edits or end the campaign at any time. You can also copy your coupon code here and promote it to your social media followers or customers who have previously purchased your products.
Learn more about utilizing Coupons Code:
You're ready to unleash the power of coupons and launch your enticing Coupon campaign! Get ready to witness the impact of discounts as you attract customers and create an irresistible shopping experience. Brace yourself for increased sales and the satisfaction of providing your valued customers with unbeatable deals. It's time to dive into the world of coupons and unlock their full potential!